Sunday 13 March 2011

Babies, Puppies and Daffodils...

Wow, what a month!

Ok so I knew one of my friends was pregnant... Very Pregnant... I will admit I forgot! When we got the call to say the baby had arrived I panicked... I hadnt got a card ready! So I have thrown a couple together but want please with them... then I decided to go see my aunty, she always has lovely cards. So beween us we creasted an Iris folded card of a balloon and a stork sailing past. Looks pretty cool and Im hoping that the intended loves it! Card is shown below!


Ok so onto Puppies. And fully grown dogs. As you may or may not know, My dog Bailey gives blood. The Pet Blood Bank are on the look out for more donors all the time. So if you think you can help out and have a dog that has a nice calm temperament, Weighs more than 25kg, and is under 8 years old... Get in touch with them and see where your dog can donate! They are on Facebook and the web.

More Fully grown dogs. If you are thinking of taking on a new dog, please consider a rescue animal. They are often overlooked when they get a little older, but what people often dont realise is that they have so much love to give. They just need the chance to shine. I can highly recommend the team of fosterers for The Little Dog Rescue. They take in dogs to their own homes and give them the stability that they so often need. They too can be found on the web and have an extensive forum where you can track the available dogs progress, see the stories of permanent residents and maybe even find the new pawprints in your heart.

Daffodils... Ours have started coming out and witht hat, the weather has been lovely today!

Mosaic at Toton will be holding a Ladies night on the 9th April... 7:30pm til 10pm. I dont think they ahve a stripper booked, but if you know of any volunteers they will be very welcomed!

Mosaic's next Craft fair will be the 16th and 17th of April. Come along and see us and have a go at making your very own cards!

See you all soon!

Lyndsay x

No comments:

Post a Comment